WiSA Speaker Reviews
Wireless Speakers and Accessories
WiSA — wireless speaker and audio — offers the promise of simplifying home theater setups by getting rid of speaker wires and even the traditional receiver. WiSA, which has support from over 60 manufacturers of home theater gear, including Enclave, LG, TCL, Toshiba, Klipsch, and Bang & Olufsen, is a hardware and software specification for high resolution digital audio. It can send audio wirelessly from a sound source to up to eight powered speakers within the same room, using 24-bit 48kHz or 96kHz signals.
Quickly Add Wireless – No AMP Required!
Axiim Link USB WiSA Wireless Transmitter Designed for Xbox One and 2019-2020 LG OLED and NanoCell TVs
- WiSA WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: WiSA Certified USB Transmitter eliminates speaker wires by connecting to WiSA Certified Speakers.
- EASY SETUP: No complicated A/V equipment or need to run speaker wires. Simply place speakers where you want them and plug them into an AC outlet. Follow the intuitive on-screen speaker setup to have immersive home theater audio in just minutes.
- WORKS WITH: All WiSA Certified wireless speakers, 2019-2020 LG OLED, 2019-2020 LG NanoCell, All WiSA Ready sources, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Windows 10 PC, Apple Mac.
- AUDIO QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE: Support of up to 7.1 channels of 24bit/96kHz HD wireless audio processing for 10-band EQ, bass management, and more.
- MOBILE APP: Complete control and fine tuning of the audio system through the Axiim LINK mobile app for iOS and Android.
If you use our links and/or promo codes, we may receive affiliate revenue.